Tuesday, July 25, 2006

tag! you're it!

IF YOU COMMENT ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL BE TAGGED
THE RULES: If you comment on this post, I will..

1. Respond with something random about you
.2. Challenge you to try something.
3. Pick a color that I associate with you.
4. Tell you something I like about you.
5. Tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. Ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. Pick a song that reminds me of you.You then must post the same meme and my response in your blog.
==
Here's what jigs has to say about me:

RANDOM
I have the sniffles too!
--i guess there's a bug going around.

CHALLENGE
Go to blogthings.com, answer some surveys and post them!
--i would, if i had the time... :(

COLOR
Blue, the first thing on my mind.
--okaayy... well, i do have a few things in blue.

LIKE
I like your laptop! hehe! Seriously, I like your simple honesty.
-- ohh, shucks! :)

FIRST MEMORY
Same as your first memory. My first ever comment to your blog!
--hehe! :)

ANIMAL
An ostrich. I also dont know why. That was my first thought! LOL!
-- hmm...weird. i thought you'd say cat.

QUESTION
Can insanity really be cured?
--lobotomy is your next bet.

SONG
High by The Speaks. I love this song, hope you like it too!
--i like it too! :)

1 comment:

Jigs said...

You really should try going to blogthings.com, its fun and addictive. hehe! Ako naman gawan mo! :)