Sunday, July 31, 2011
Hey, no grumbling! No “but I'm special and the exception to the rule” allowed! If you’re not published yet, you’ve still got work to do, my friend. If getting a novel published by a major house was an easy task, nobody would be pining away in offices or waiting tables. They’d all be sitting around in coffee shops, bent over their laptops. Getting published is not for everyone, not everyone will attain that goal, and it really has to be earned.-Mary Kole, literary agent
WRITE. WRITE. WRITE.
Although my none of my stories and a few of my essays have seen the daylight, I plod on. It feeds my soul and makes me feel alive to creative something out of nothing. In the realm of fantasy, fiction and personal essays, I RULE. That's according to my number one fan - ME.
Writers write and they tell a story. So to anyone who would care to listen, look me up.
Monday, July 18, 2011
yes. i want more books. curse this desire to read more and more stories. could someone please get me these books?
- Harry Potter book collection (1-7) by J.K. Rowling
- The Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
- Someone like me by Roald Dahl
- The Skeleton Key, Map of Bones, The Devil Colony, The Doomsday Key by James Rollins
- The Perfect Killer and Slatewiper by Lewis Perdue