Tuesday, June 20, 2006

what?

CRAP...that's what the client said about my 700+ word article. Crap? I put my mind into that article and you call it crap! That's an hour and 15 minutes of my life. And what? You're just paying me 100 pesos for that article! To hell with you! I can get a writing gig that pays ten times as much.

Ok fine, I don't take criticism too well but only if it's unconstructive. Saying that my article is crap, period, is not very helpful feedback. Besides, if you can't write your own article don't be too quick to judge a writer. We are not wizards who can conjure up perfection in a snap. We need time, inspiration and motivation to work.

Right now my motivation is money and that makes poor inspiration to write an original masterpiece. But I'll try again. I'm not too stubborn to do rewrites.

No comments: