Sunday, June 04, 2006

reading away

At night, during my coffee break, on my way home and while I'm in the john..I read my books. And because of sheer persistence, these are the books I've finished:
  • Nightmares and Dreamscapes by Stephen King
  • The Changed Man by Orson Scott Card
  • Neuromancer by William Gibson
  • The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Ann Rice
  • Dark Masques ed. by J.N. Williamson
I still have twenty plus books to read but I'll get to them soon enough.
==
My writer's spirit is energized because of my need to get paid and do more things besides writing. It's not yet a torrential downpour of images, story ideas and perspective but a light dizzle. At this moment, I welcome even just dark cloud in my sky of inspiration. No more excuse of Writer's Block. This time, it's all business.

Hehe! Tough words for someone who scares so easily..

2 comments:

Jigs said...

wow, thats a lot of books! I love reading also but i dont know if i could match your reading prowess! hehe!

katz rivera said...

hehe! actually the Stephen King book took four months to finish. The rest I was able to finish within two weeks because it was something new and i really liked the subject.

i guess if you love doing something, you don't mind the sacrifices. if only you could see my eyebags!! wehehehe!