Sunday, April 01, 2007

i'm famous!


This is the picture of me plastered on the lifestyle section of The Philippine Daily Inquirer (PDI), March 27, 2007. Yes, my face on print newspaper. My friend got me as an interviewee on her article. It was nice to see how my family fussed over my 24-hour celebrity status. What more if they saw my name as a contributor!

With that being said, that’s my goal for this year–to be published online or print again. I miss having my name posted on websites.

Speaking about pictures, I am also in the HSBC calender front cover and on the wallpaper in the entrance of the office. Pretty cool, huh!

==

Splurged again on my book budget. I'm guilty of buying three new books, including "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman. National Bookstore had a sale and naturally, I had to buy a new book. Not to mention my purchase of "The Best of Frederick Pohl", "Vampire Papers" and a mag for Photoshop editors.

Now if only I could find the time to read them all. Sigh!

No comments: