"Lewis Perdue said...
Hope you enjoy The Da Vinci Legacy. I wrote it so long ago, that it is surely _not_ my best written one, but hope it is good enough!
FYI, my wife's aunt is from Manila."
I'm in the middle of these books right now:
1. Deathport ed. Ramsey Campbell
2. On Writing by Stephen King
3. Writers of the Future vol VI ed. L. Ron Hubbard
4. Do androids dream of electric sheep by Philip K. Dick
5. Conjure Wife & Our Lady of Darkness by Fritz Leiber
6. Exploring the Matrix: Visions of the Cyber Present ed. by Karen Haber
7. The Best of Frederick Pohl
8. Citadels of Mystery by de camp and de Camp
9. Dracula by Bram Stoker
Now, when I say "in the middle" it means I've already finished a substantial number of pages in the book and my attention was caught by another paperback thereby taking my focus off the said book and have started to pick up something else. I know it's a bad habit but I just can't help it. The worse part is my book addiction is spiraling out of control. I've bought so many books but have so little time to read them.
Do I see any cure for my affliction? Not in the near future.
Ahh! The woes of a bookworm...