Worm Status: Had my fill (2009)
1. The Reel Stuff ed. by Brian Thomsen and Martin Greenberg
2. Map of Bones by James Rollins
3. Gallery of Horror ed. by Charles Grant
4. Stephen King goes to the movies
5. PB 21 by PM. Junior
6. Black Order by James Rollins
7. Work: Making a living and making a life by Joshua Halberstam, Ph.D.
8. The Judas Strain by James Rollins
9. Wicked: Sexy Tales of Legandary Lovers ed. Mitzi Szereto
I know it's a pathetic list. I've read more books last 2008 and it sucks. So much drama has happened in my life last year that I took to comforting myself with food. Yes, I ballooned! My transfer to a new process in HSBC, helping in the wedding preparations for my cousin, broke up with my 8+ year relationship and finding a new job and moving to a new location has got me winded.
But I'm back to my old self. Depression has it's own reward. I'm in my fighting weight and focusing on improving my skills at work. I plan to finish most of my books first before buying new sets. It's hard work but it's bearable to say no to temptation since my goal is to pay off my debts first. Wish me luck!
I'm writing more in my journal which is really great. Just need to find a sturdier bag since I carry so much already.
My birthday is coming but I'm bummed about it because I'm broke. Hopefully I have enough to even just buy myself a cake. Que sera sera!