Wednesday, October 04, 2006

out for a treat

Been really busy lately. Life in a call center has its ups and down and for a writer like myself, all I've been able to do is just read other books and dream about my future book signings, book tours, fame and all that jazz.

So to treat my weary and exhausted brain, I went to my usual hang out. Starbucks welcomed me with open arms and I was able to sample their "Heaven on Earth" cake. Honestly, this cake falls short of my expectation. I still like the chocolate mousse from Red Ribbon.
==
How now is my writing? Ziltch. The best I have written are my blogs and journal writing. Even my novel has taken a backseat ever since my creativity decided to take a leave of absence. I do hope I get the confidence and inspiration to sit down and write a great, funny and moving story.

As of the moment, my bookshelves are very, very happy. I have tons of new books. Now all I need is the time to read them. And that's in between my web designing. Ahh! So little time, so much to do...

Oopps...excuse me. I hear the alarm clock ringing. It's time to write again. See you soon...

No comments: